Punto GT glave i razlike GT1 i GT2

Autor goran20vT, 04 Siječanj 2016, 21:26:50

« natrag - naprijed »

0 Članovi i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

goran20vT

Dakle zanimaju me razlike u blokovima iz GT1 serije i GT2 serije 1.4 Turbo iz Punta GT...

Koje su razlike,i jel se da stavljati recimo glava sa GT2 na blok od GT1 i obratno...

Znam da je razlika u kompresiji,al me zanima jel su kanali ulja,vode i sveg ostalog isti,ventili i ostalo?

Ako neko zna nešto više molio bih da napiše....

Dragon,Striko,Seb i ostali koji su to slagali...

crev1986

Klipovi su razliciti to znam sigurno GT3 ima drukcije !

Meni je receno da gt1 i gt2 su skoro pa isti malena razlika da gt3 ima neke drukcije stvari premda je na  mom blok od gt2 a gt3 glava gore ! 

DRAGON

Kad sam stavlja glavu na svoga, meni je bilo receno da je ista od GT1, i GT2.

franjo-fritz

Citat: DRAGON  u 06 Siječanj 2016, 20:38:24

:ok:
ex barava 1.4-12v ar 159 jtdm 2,4 oc.t. tuning brava 14.12v.80ks ex fiat tipo 20.16v . 16.8v 90ks  alfa164 20t  opel kadett 20.16v gsi ar 155 1,7-8vts.. 155 2,0-16ts. Honda civic 1,5 sedan projekt 250ks

Boxer

Citat: DRAGON  u 06 Siječanj 2016, 20:38:24

Pa koliko se ja sjećam sovog foruma dok su chipani, maljak i slični profesori slagali te aute uvijek je bilo govora da su GT1 i GT2 manje više isti motori i da je GT3 modificiran
Dijagnoza postavljena, lijek se još traži...

goran20vT

GT1 i GT2 nisu iste glave...

GT1 ima bolji kompresioni omjer i bolja je....
Od Strike sam saznao da paše...

Klipovi kod 1 i 2 nisu isti...

goran20vT

GT1 - (1st series 1993-1995)
most powerful engine 136 HP at 5750 rpm.

GT2 - (2nd series 1995-1997)
revised engine, 133 HP at 5750 rpm,

GT3 - (3rd series 1997-1999)
130 HP at 5600 rpm, ECU maps updated to more severe emissions.

EXTERNAL DIFFERENCES

Externally there are only a few slight differences between them:-

- GT3's have anthracite wheels as standard rather than silver as on the GT1's.
- The side skirts are body coloured on the GT3 rather than black plastic as on the GT1.
- The side mirrors are also a slightly different design - the GT3 has a black surround while the GT1 has completely body coloured mirrors.
- Some GT3's also have tinted headlamps.
- The GT1 badge and side bumpstrips also differ from the GT3s.
- The colours differ between the GT1s and the GT2's and GT3's. For example, Xploit Yellow was only avaliable on GT1's, and Broom Yellow was only avaliable on GT2's and GT3's.

INTERNAL DIFFERENCES

Internally, there are more differences:-

- The interior trim is different between the GT1 and GT3, as are the seats and steering wheel.
- The interior plastics are a darker shade of grey in the GT3 than the GT1.
- The front door cards differ between the three models.
- The GT3 seats have the GT logo on them with blue inserts.
- The GT1s have no rear seat headrests.
- GT2's are a hybrid between the GT1 and GT3, having components from both. A few GT2's are notable in that they don't have any front door pockets or speakers.

MECHANICAL DIFFERENCES

There are several mechanical differences between the two:-

- Front brake pads and calipers are a different size. GT1's have the Bendix calipers and the GT3's calipers are made by Lucas (most commonly).
- Under the bonnet is another obvious difference - the GT1 has the engine idle control positioned above the rocker cover, while the GT3 has it on top of the manifold.
- The ABS units also differ between the three engines, the GT1 ABS module being larger.