Main Menu

Fiat Tipo

Autor Bokyyy, 22 Svibanj 2015, 06:38:03

« natrag - naprijed »

0 Članovi i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

buzz11

Citat: DinoG  u 22 Svibanj 2015, 21:28:51
Negdje sam citao da ce biti Giulia GTA s Maseratijevim V8 motorim i preradjenim ovjesom tako da ako je vjerovati najavama i pricama napokon su skuzili sta treba Alfi u ponudi

:nono: Od benzinaca novi 2.0T MultiAir i 2.9 V6 TwinTurbo derivat Ferrarievog 3.8 V8 TwinTurbo iz 458 Italia i California (isti se ugraduje i u Quattroporte), od dizela 2.2 mJET i 3.0 V6 mJET iz Maseartia.
Ex: AR 33 1.7 16V, Fiat Brava 1.4 12V, AR 156 2.4 10V
Trenutno: AR 147 1.9 8V, Fiat Bravo 1.4TB MultiAir Sport 140, Audi A3 2.0 TFSI

Mike20

Autić mi je OK, naprijed je stvarno skoro isti DArt, iza taj C oblik svjetla vuće  na Å kodu. U Turskoj su odvijek radili neke budget modele, tak da u biti mu se nema kaj zamjeriti. Ponuda motora je osnovna, a izgleda da je to radi toga da auto bude čim jeftiniji.

Mene je izneneadio što su ga samo tak izbacili, nisam vidio nekih dugoročnih prethodnih najava. Inače ovo su modeli kakve bi Fiat trebao raditi za Europsko tržište.
Baš me zanima cijena

Tko ima vremena i volje može pročitati što sam pisao o razvoju ovog modela na jednom drugom forumu:
http://alfa-corse.com/forum/index.php/topic,2925.0.html

forsage

Citat: Raziel  u 22 Svibanj 2015, 12:25:56
Dizajnerski mi jako vuče na Darta.

Fiat viaggio i dodge dart su isti auto...ovaj je vjerojatno isto tu negdje
prvak Hrvatske u bespluznom oranju...

Citat: forsage  u 23 Svibanj 2015, 22:26:38
Fiat viaggio i dodge dart su isti auto...ovaj je vjerojatno isto tu negdje

Ovaj auto je na SUSW platformi znači evolucija Grande Punta i srodan 500L odnosno 500X/Renegadeu. Baš me zanima rješenje stražnjeg ovjesa je li multilink ili je McPherson kap na 500X.

Viaggio i Dart su na CUSW Å¡to je evolucija Giuliette.

punto mk1

meni izgleda odlično , samo me zanima jeli  i dalje električni servo u igri heh  :D

Znate zašto nema nikakvih opipljivih stvari o FIAT Aegei? Osim što će moguće u Frankfurtu biti predstavljanje barem još hatchbacka uz pravo tržišno ime, on će zavisno o tržištu jako varirat sa motorizacijom, mjenjačima i tipom stražnjeg ovjesa. Negdje je polukruta negdje neovisni. Više službenih detalja uskoro.

crev1986

auto lijepo izgleda i svaka im cast ! A sto se tice motora 120 ks ce biti ok ! tko ce kupit takav auto sigurno ne razmislja o 200 ks i nekom luksuzu ! ovisi o cjeni !

VeX

Jednostavno viÅ¡e ne liči na Fiat. PreviÅ¡e korejskog utjecaja u dizajnu.  :(

vlatko11

0 bodova. To nije Fiat....nema baš neke dopadljive linije,ništa jedinstveno,liči mi na sistem kopiraj-zaljepi.

Mike20

Da Kia ima 1.4 t-jeta, ja bi je kupio. Kak je rečeno, u toj klasi i cijeni.sve je.podreÄ'eno cijeni, kak je rečeno

VeX

Citat: Mike20  u 18 Kolovoz 2015, 00:30:53
Da Kia ima 1.4 t-jeta, ja bi je kupio. Kak je rečeno, u toj klasi i cijeni.sve je.podreÄ'eno cijeni, kak je rečeno

Hm, zato je fiat 500 tako popularan?!

Mike20

500tka je nešto drugo. Ova Aegea ili kak će se već zvati, je ipak druga filozofija auta

Citat: Mike20  u 18 Kolovoz 2015, 00:30:53

Je, tu je sve podreÄ'eno cijeni. Neki čak tvrde da neće biti klasičnih paketa opreme niti velikoga izbora boja, a da će biti jeftinija i od Kie i od Å kode. Inače ja sam viÅ¡e za MultiAir nega za T-JET.

Citat: VeX  u 18 Kolovoz 2015, 09:44:44
Hm, zato je fiat 500 tako popularan?!

Sve je objašnjeno u jednom super intervjuu:

Why Fiat brand chief Francois says next compact will be like Ikea
Citat:Fiat brand CEO Olivier Francois says that the Italian automaker’s upcoming Aegea compact hatchback and station wagon for Europe will be “like Ikea, affordable but smart.” Francois explained why to Automotive News Europe Correspondent Jennifer Clark.

Will the forthcoming Fiat Aegea compact line for Europe be inexpensive like the Panda?

It will be functional and not loaded with features that the buyers don’t want to pay for. If you compare it with the Bravo [Fiat’s previous compact model line], it will cover the same market space with two bodies [the hatchback and wagon] and a clarified mission: We will be careful to give you what you expect. Like Ikea, affordable but smart.

Will Europe get the Aegea sedan?

We will not force a C sedan on Western Europe knowing that there is no market for it.

In your presentations in the past, you have said that the Fiat brand in Europe would evolve around two pillars: an emotional range led by the 500 family and a rational range built around the Panda. FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne said at the last Geneva auto show that Fiat brand won’t be mainstream anymore in Europe. If that’s the case, how does the Aegea fit into Fiat’s plans for Europe?

When I talk about the Panda, I never meant I would make big Pandas or smaller Pandas. The approach is frugal, well built and practical. My blue jeans pillar. On the other side, you have the red lipstick or red leather pillar represented by the 500.

We presented the Aegea as a sedan for Turkey, but we will have a line of C-segment [compact] cars that will address that frugal, practical and well-built pillar.

Also, the Aegea was already part of the product plan we shared in May 2014. You had the little dots on the C. Those three dots represented the sedan, hatch and station wagon.

And, Fiat brand is not mainstream because the last thing we need is a “fake” Jeep or a super sporty car when I have a brand like Alfa Romeo. What we can do and what we do well is A, B and C [the minicar, subcompact and compact segments]. I want to develop A-, B- and C-segment vehicles along the emotional and functional pillars. I love the idea that we have this chance to speak to both.

Except for the 500 hatchback that you sell globally, Fiat brand has very different product ranges in Europe, Brazil and China. How and when will the Fiat range converge into a global offering? If not, why?

Brazil is a champion for functional cars, but they don’t have the same regulations [as Europe]. If I bring something from there to Europe, I will not meet the CO2 and safety rules. I would love to have a global product because I would save money, but I would give my Brazilian customer a car with stuff he is not willing to pay for at this moment. If you are not a market leader but a challenger, you can import a [Citroen] C3 or whatever and people will pay for stuff they are not aware is in the car. [With this model] you save on the r&d. If you are fighting for market leadership [Fiat is the top-selling brand in Brazil], you have to be careful with your pricing. I can’t load the car with stuff the customer isn’t willing to pay for. So either I price for it [charge more for the additional features] and lose leadership, or I don’t price for it and I lose profitability.

Do you see this changing?

I don’t, but our time-to-market is short enough to react when the time comes. I would love to converge on a global platform to save on r&d, but this is not always as beneficial as it sounds because I would make a trade-off between my volumes and profitability in Brazil, or my CO2 emissions or my brand image in Europe. I can’t do that.

Meet the boss
NAME: Olivier Francois
TITLE: Fiat brand CEO; Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Chief Marketing Officer
MAIN CHALLENGES: Developing more vehicles that can be sold globally.

http://europe.autonews.com/article/20150804/ANE/150729900/why-fiat-brand-chief-francois-says-next-compact-will-be-like-ikea