FCA ulaže 2 milijarde eura u Tychy, Alfa, Jeep i Fiat SUV-ovi B segmenta

Autor 2600, 29 Prosinac 2020, 14:38:04

« natrag - naprijed »

0 Članovi i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Fiat Chrysler to invest 2 bln euros in Poland, says Deputy PM

Citat:WARSAW, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Italian-American automaker Fiat Chrysler will invest 2 billion euros ($2.45 billion) in its plant in Tychy, Poland, Deputy Prime Minister Jaroslaw Gowin said on Tuesday, in a move that will see new hybrid and electric models produced at the factory.

The investment comes as a boost to emerging Europe’s largest economy, which is hoping a switch to electric vehicles can help its auto sector catch up with regional rivals including the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

“Modern, hybrid and electric cars of the Jeep, Fiat and Alfa Romeo brands will start to leave the factory in Tychy in 2022,” Gowin wrote on Twitter.

Fiat Chrysler, which is planning a $38 billion merger with French rival PSA to create the world’s No.4 carmaker, said in a statement the early preparations for the expansion and modernisation of the plant started in late 2020.

The plant in Poland’s industrial southern region of Silesia is one of the company’s largest and currently employs around 2,500 people.

Fiat Chrysler confirmed that new hybrid and electric Jeep, Fiat and Alfa Romeo models would be built in Tychy.

It said the aim was to start mass production of the first of the three new passenger car models for the group’s brands in the second half of 2022.

In its 2018-2022 plan, FCA pledged to invest 9 billion euros in electrification as part of investment plans totalling 45 billion.

Evo i službenog FCA videa gdje su objavili ovu vijest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6NWds2O1eY&feature=emb_logo

Citat: 147  u 29 Prosinac 2020, 15:12:30
Bolje da su uložili u Pomigliano i Cassino.

Ovi modeli su mogli samo u Mirafiori ili Tyhcy, to je bilo jasno od početka.

Cassino je rezerviran za Giorgio.

Mirafiori je ogromna prazna kutija. Ajmo teko reći.

Sad samo ostaje pitanje je li platforma eMini ili od PSA CMP. Tehnički je eMini naprednija i baterije su efikasnije integrirane no postoji samo jedan model na toj platformi, novi 500.

Citat: 2600  u 29 Prosinac 2020, 15:27:15
Ovi modeli su mogli samo u Mirafiori ili Tyhcy, to je bilo jasno od početka.

Cassino je rezerviran za Giorgio.

Mirafiori je ogromna prazna kutija. Ajmo teko reći.

Sad samo ostaje pitanje je li platforma eMini ili od PSA CMP. Tehnički je eMini naprednija i baterije su efikasnije integrirane no postoji samo jedan model na toj platformi, novi 500.

:ok:

Onda Pomigliano odlazi u povijest.

Citat: 147  u 29 Prosinac 2020, 16:47:01

:ok:

Onda Pomigliano odlazi u povijest.

Ne, Tonale ide tamo. Vjerojatno još što u budućnosti. I Panda vjerojatno do negdje 2023. je još uvijek tamo. Pomigliano je kao većina talijanskih tvornica sa 2 ili čak 3 tvornice u jednoj.

Citat: 2600  u 29 Prosinac 2020, 18:06:33
Ne, Tonale ide tamo. Vjerojatno još što u budućnosti. I Panda vjerojatno do negdje 2023. je još uvijek tamo. Pomigliano je kao većina talijanskih tvornica sa 2 ili čak 3 tvornice u jednoj.

Zaboravija Tonale  :crazy2:.

Ostaje pitanje platforme.

FCA e-Mini Wide bi bila ova od novog 500 samo produžena i dodatno proširena. Ona bi omogućila AWD. Omogućila bi i PHEV i BEV rješenja. Najveći motor novi 1.5 turbo koji ide u proizvodnju malo prije ljeta. Ne vjerujem da 2.0 stanje no to i nije cilj na malim autima u doba elektrifikacije. Ovo bi bilo oko 200, možda nešto preko KS.

Sa druge strane PSA CMP je ćorak. Isključivo je FWD. Motor se uglavnom zaustavljaju na 130 KS za 1.2 trocilindraš odnosno na 136 KS za elektriku.

Jako sposobni PSA menadžment na djelu:
Citat:
The start of production (SOP) schedule for the three models is listed below. Sales normally begin three to four months after SOP.

The Jeep, which is code-named project 516, is due to go into production in November 2022, initially with a gasoline engine. A full-electric version will follow in February 2023 and a mild-hybrid version in January 2024. Batteries for the full-electric version will initially be supplied by Chinese supplier CATL, switching in July 2023 to another Chinese competitor, automaker BYD.
Production of a small Fiat crossover, code-named project 364, is due to start in April 2023, with a BYD-equipped full-electric version following in May 2023 and mild hybrid in February 2024.
Previously, the Jeep was expected to start production in July 2022, followed by the Alfa Romeo in January 2023 and the Fiat in July 2023.

The front-wheel-drive mild-hybrid versions of the three vehicles will have an electric motor located between the engine and the transmission.

The Alfa Romeo version that is awaiting approval is due to start production with the full-electric version in October 2023, followed by a front-wheel-drive gasoline mild hybrid in March 2024 and an all-wheel drive in July 2024. Alfa’s small crossover is codenamed project 966.

If approved, the Alfa crossover’s all-wheel-drive system, which has an electric motor on each axle, is expected to be added to the small Jeep.

The small SUV and crossover segment is the second most popular in Europe. The segment’s sales fell 18 percent to 1.73 million last year, according to JATO Dynamics market researcher. The segment narrowly beat out compact cars for second place after the small-car segment, Europe’s top-selling segment.

The Renault Captur was the most popular small SUV/crossover with 177,556 units sold, followed by the Volkswagen T-Roc at No. 2 with 158,776 sales and the Peugeot 2008 at No. 3 with a volume of 156,150.

https://timesnewsexpress.com/news/auto/jeep-fiat-small-crossovers-approved-for-production-at-polish-plant/