Fiat SCRATCH

Autor zzip, 22 Svibanj 2007, 20:37:21

« natrag - naprijed »

0 Članovi i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

zzip

????

a ovo bi bilo ... Å TA??? :lol

Most Enigmatic
Each car stand includes a sign that summarizes the features of the automobile in question. The sign at the Fiat Scratch stand reads, “Unique scratch happy bumper.” I wish it said more than that. (No, I don’t.)

Uros Pavasovic’s Fiat Scratch

A three-time MCD exhibitor, Uros Pavasovic, a Slovenian-born, London-based designer, originally designed the Fiat Scratch as his final Masters project at the Royal College of Art, United Kingdom.  The enthusiastic response it received from the public and design community led to an invitation to join an exhibition on the history and future of cars at the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Rovereto, Italy called, ‘Mitimacchina’. Its popularity there led to the talented designer’s decision to enter Michelin Challenge Design and to build it into a full-size concept car.

Pavasovic describes the Fiat Scratch as small, fun, sociable, and dynamic, giving its occupants a feeling of safety and brings a smile to those with whom it shares the road.  Its shape, stance and features are intended to create a non-offensive driving environment that, in turn, helps to reduce aggressive driving.  For example, its ‘scratch happy’ bumper is designed to make people feel less anxious about the condition of their vehicle.

Martedì, 9 Gennaio 2007.
Si chiama Fiat Scratch e l’ha disegnata e concepita un designer sloveno, ha le dimensioni e, nel complesso la forma della nuova Fiat 500 ed è appositamente studiata per i diversamente abili, avendo degli accorgimenti tali da rendere più facile la vita di queste persone.

I disabili che la utilizzeranno avranno modo di accedere in vettura senza scendere dalla carrozzella con la quale entreranno all’interno dell’auto dal bagagliaio. La vettura, che è esposta in questi giorni a Detroit, è studiata anche con grandi portiere e portelloni e sedili che ruotano in modo tale da non limitare i movimenti lenti e, spesso, approssimativi dei disabili.

Se tutto va per il verso giusto, vedremo quanto prima in circolazione anche questo modello, con grande soddisfazione di chi ha avuto vita dura per colpa di una menomazione.

VIĐENO U SLOVENIJI !!!