Fiat Stilo zamena sedista sa koznim elektronskim

Autor Pitbul92, 08 Travanj 2015, 23:47:06

« natrag - naprijed »

0 Članovi i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Pitbul92

Pozdrav svima...Kupio sam sedista od 2.4 abartha kozna na struju sa memorijom i grejacima.Problem je sledeci mucim se vec par dana ne znam kako da ih povezem da rade.Posto ja nemam fabricku instalaciju za struju pomeranje sedista uzeo sam njegovu fabricku napojnu jedinicu od tih sedista , koja kod abartha stoji u gepeku.Na njemu se nalazi relej koji ih napaja i osiguraci .Povezao sam ga pravilno proverio probnom lampom ima svuda struje , sa sedista ima tacnije 6 pinova , 1i 5 su can linije 2,3 su motor i grejac 4 i 6 je masa ,sve sam to lepo povezao ali i dalje nista.
Da li neko nesto zna u cemu je problem(pretpostavljam da je nesto oko can linije ne dobija signal) ? Sedista su inace radila u tom autu sve normalno

Evo prema ovom upustvu sam radio :
The seat motors get power from fuses F56 and F60, both 30 Amp green fuses in the rear fuse box (B45).
The seat heaters get power from fuses F57 and F67, both 10 Amp red fuses in the rear fuse box (B45).
All 4 fuses are supplied by the large black 50 Amp relay in the rear fuse box.

The wires from your passenger side black/blue connector (D71) go to:

Pin 1 (White/Pink) CAN line.*
Pin 2 (Grey) to the rear fuse box (B45) pin 6 and connects to fuse F67.
Pin 3 (Red/Black) to B45 pin 10 and connects to fuse F60.
Pin 4 (Black) to the passenger side earth connection (C20)
Pin 5 (Black/Pink) CAN line.*
Pin 6 (Black) to earth connection C20

The wires from your driver side black/blue connector (D70) go to:

Pin 1 (White/Pink) CAN line.*
Pin 2 (Black/White) to the rear fuse box (B45) pin 7 and connects to fuse F57.
Pin 3 (Red/Yellow) to B45 pin 12 and connects to fuse F56.
Pin 4 (Black) to passenger side earth connection (C20)
Pin 5 (Black/Pink) CAN line. *
Pin 6 (Black) to driver side facia earth connection (C15)

The four power supply wires (Grey, Red/Black, Black/White and Red/Yellow) will be the wires with the same colours that you posted at the rear fuse box. (you posted Black/Grey, it will probably be Black/White) You will probably need to swap the complete rear fuse box from your donor car.

If it isn't already there, you will also need a thick red wire capable of carrying at least 50 Amps to supply pin 1 of the rear fuse box from the engine fuse box (B2). From your photo, it looks as though there is a thick red wire.

You could connect all 4 of the black earth wires to any convenient earth point if it's easier than running them to earth connections C15 and C20.

* The wiring diagram doesn't show where the 4 CAN lines are connected. You may not need to connect them at all, but if you do, they can be connected to the same colour CAN lines anywhere in the car.

lik-bj

probaj napraviti PROXY ili negdje u multiecuscanu negdje da se aktivira i da se vidi tvoja naredba iz auta na mes tako ja radio tempomat

Prijeko

Daj ti to ipak stručnjaku, ja se ne bih s tim igrao.