FIat Doblo 1.9 jtd - općenito

Autor GORG, 25 Svibanj 2011, 23:49:35

« natrag - naprijed »

0 Članovi i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

GORG

Zanimalo bi me sto vise informacija o ovom modelu odnosno o masini u njemu!
Sve korisne informacije su dobro dosle!!!!!

zvrk

A Few Years Back, the JTD Diesel Engine Was The Powerplant The Doblo Was Crying Out For. Its No Longer The Most Advanced Unit In The Range But It Still Makes A Lot Of Sense. Andy Enright Reports

Rarely has a car been transformed quite as radically by the simple expedient of changing its engine as the Fiat Doblo. The 1.9D powerplant that used to power the entry-level version was, to be charitable, woeful. Fiat saw the light and removed the Doblos shackles by offering the excellent 1.9-litre JTD common rail direct injection diesel engine. Thus liberated, the Doblo became the prime mover in the van-based MPV sector. Today, the aging 1.9D has gone to the big scrap yard in the sky and the.

1.9JTD has itself had its thunder stolen by the latest 1.3-litre Multijet engine. Its still the range-topper though, and many buyers will continue to value its impressive qualities.

Think of hot automotive market sectors and fenestrated bread vans dont immediately spring to mind. Compact 4x4s, mini MPVs maybe, but sales of van-based MPVs have rocketed over the past few years. Much of the credit for this goes to Renault and Citroen, but Fiat are targeting the market with the Doblo and look to possess the most appealing package. Five years ago, European sales of this kind of car amounted to 59,000 hardly enough to bother the major players but as more and more manufacturers took a tentative toe in the water, the true potential was revealed.

The Doblo did reasonable business in 1.2-litre petrol and 1.9-litre diesel form but the frustrating wait for the JTD engine itself no great secret was enough to drive many customers into the arms of the competition. Now its Renault and Citroen who should worry the Doblo has a dynamic diesel duo to eat away at their market share.

Although yet to make the same sort of impact as conventional mini-MPVs, van-based versions are, as we have noted, on the up. Fiat, who have great experience producing low cost world cars like the Palio realised that here was a sector almost tailor made for them and developed the Doblo using low-cost labour in Turkey. As such its said to be the final Fiat to utilise a conventional steel chassis rather than the more advanced spaceframe system used for the Multipla. As such, it represents rugged and, above all, cheap engineering that keeps the basic costs down.

In a sector where pragmatism scores highly, that can only be a good thing.

"The JTD engine utterly transforms the Doblo."

Two different common-rail diesel engines are available, as weve said, the 1.9-litre JTD has been knocking about for a while but it now features a 5bhp power increase to 105bhp. Torque is up to 151lb/ft at 1,750rpm and, probably of more importance to cash-strapped mums and dads, fuel consumption is down 10% to 48.7mpg on the combined cycle.

The 1.9 JTD is a very accomplished diesel engine but the more recent addition to the line-up is more advanced still. A few years back, buying a car with a 1.3-litre diesel engine would have been like buying a washing machine powered by an asthmatic hamster on a wheel.

Today its different, Fiats 1.3-litre Multijet unit may be small but it has power that belies its size. Theres 70bhp to play with, which isnt a huge amount but 133lb/ft of torque at 1,750rpm means its lively off the line and average fuel consumption of 51.4mpg is top notch.

Where the 1.9JTD takes 12.5s to reach 60mph, the 1.3 Multijet takes 16s, so the larger unit gets top marks there.

Indeed, any Doblo buyer looking for a modicum of performance would be much better advised to take the 1.9JTD route. What is JTD though? We see the badge on the back of Alfa Romeos and Fiats and know its some sort of clever diesel tricknology, but its worth knowing what it does. In traditional diesel engines fuel is fed to the injectors by a mechanical pump, the injection pressure rising with the rpm of the engine.

This has repercussions on how efficiently the fuel is burnt, leading to noise, poor emissions and so-so fuel economy. A JTD engine, however, maintains a constant injection pressure regardless of the weight of the drivers right boot, the Unijet injectors also using so-called pilot injection to pre-warm the combustion chamber. This decreases noise, and vibration. Fire up the Doblo JTD and youll appreciate the technology.

The 1.3-litre Multijet engine is a progression from the JTD, it divides that main injection into a series of smaller shots, the idea being to reduce emissions and noise and at the same time increase performance. The 1.3 is more refined but theres no substitue for cubic capacity and the 1.9 offers much more lively performance. The interior styling is more conservative than the Doblos unusual exterior, and the latest revisions have brought things further up to date, successfully masking the Doblos commercial vehicle origins. Theres a two-tone dash and a choice of hard-wearing cloth trim but Fiat have resisted the urge to tinker with the seats which were always amongst the most comfortable in the class. Standard equipment is generous with base Active trim including electric front windows, remote central locking, twin airbags, a split folding rear seat, three rear seatbelts and head restraints all round.

The other mainstream option with the 1.9JTD engine is the Dynamic, this adds air-conditioning, ABS, a CD player, front fog lights and alloy wheels. Beyond that, theres the 7-seat Family model. Should you really want to go to town (and not get lost) you could even splash out £1,331 on Fiats excellent CONNECT Nav+ which can give route guidance, take you to the nearest branch of Pizza Hut and a whole host of other ingenious features.

It cant yet render screaming children unconscious but perhaps that feature will arrive in CONNECT v2.2. If ever a car was hobbled by its engine it was the Doblo 1.9D.

The JTD engine utterly transformed the Doblo from something that was frustratingly close to being class competitive to a car which assumes top step on the van-based MPV podium. No apologies are offered for slating the 1.9D because its now dead. It may be the first, but it certainly wont be the last scalp claimed by the Doblo JTD.

FACTS AT A GLANCE

CAR: Fiat Doblo 1.9 JTD
PRICES: £10,395 - £11,295 on the road
INSURANCE GROUPS: 3-4
CO2 EMISSIONS: 168g/km
PERFORMANCE: 0-60mph 12.4s / Max Speed 104mph
FUEL CONSUMPTION: [urban] 37.7mpg / [extra urban] 58.9mpg / [combined] 48.7mpg
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES: Twin front and side airbags
WILL IT FIT IN YOUR GARAGE?: Length/Width/Height 4159/1714/1800mm

Build    2/5
Comfort    2/5
Depreciation  3/5    
Economy    3,5/5
Equipment   2,5/5
Handling    1,5/5
Insurance    3,5/5
Performance    3/5
Styling    1,5/5
Value    4/5

stilist

Å¡ta te konktretno zanima
imamo u firmi doblo jtd kargo 2002 godina pa imam neka saznanja ali pitaj konkretno

ivanm

odličan furgon, mehanika i mašina provjereni... treba ti zatvoreni? on ti se vodi pod teretno vozilo pa je rega dosta skuplja.. ak ima šajbe i siceve onda je putnički..

GORG

Kupuje se putnicki model sa tom masinom,pa svaka mana,odnosno odrzavanje i cijene dobro dodu!

ivanm

maÅ¡ina ko maÅ¡ina je super, ugraÄ'uje se u tone modela...
ja sam ga htio kupit za sebe al nije bilo dosta para.. i nisam mogao nač putnički..

stilist

mašina dobra relativno
sada ima 140000 km , dušu mu vadimo , do sada promjenjen , zupčasti , termostat, grijači , lamela na 70000 i opet će je trebati mjenjati , promjenjena lijeva vilica , diskovi več dvaput i pločice , i da varili smo aspuh dva tri puta i to na onom dijelu prije katalizatora i da mehanizam brisača upravo trebamo izmjeniti
eto to je sve čega sam se sjetio

Eagle30

Nedavno sam kupio ovaj auto. Za smjeÅ¡ne novce se vozim kao kralj!  :formula: