Main Menu

Novi Fiat Punto?

Autor crev1986, 03 Prosinac 2015, 02:42:47

« natrag - naprijed »

0 Članovi i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Ma mislim da kod dizajna najviše problema stvara ta bočna linija, svjetla i veliko rastojanje od tla. Neke stvari se lako riješe na modelu za Europu pogotovo iz razloga što tvornica ne bi bila ista.

Mene veseli Å¡to su se jako potrudili oko interijera.

Evo bazne verzije:

Evo link na tehničke podatke za 1.3 8v:
http://www.fcapress.com.br/fichatecnica/pdf/328/24151.pdf

A evo i iz tih podataka izvučene dimenzije i performanse kao i potrošnja:

https://br.motor1.com/reviews/145824/primeiras-impressoes-fiat-argo-aceleramos-as-versoes-13-13-gsr-e-18/

What is?

Argo is the first fruit of the new Fiat platform called MP1, which is expected to give *** to three more models - the X6S sedan, the X6P pickup and the X6U sports utility vehicle (the latter still without green signal from the boss Sergio Marchionne) . MP1 is part of the base of the Brazilian Punto, which for us was the best Fiat in terms of drivability, but using only 20% of its components - the other 80% are entirely new. Argo can not say, therefore, that the Argo uses the platform of the Punto, because it is an immense evolution of it.

Still in terms of structure, we are talking about a body 7% more rigid to twist and 8% more rigid to flex than Punto, and this with 8% less weight, thanks to the use of high and ultra high strength steel in points Building key. According to engineering director Claudio Demaria, Argo has the body made up of 25% common steel, 55% high strength steel, 10% ultra high strength steel (A, B and front floor columns), as well as others 10% hot stamped steel, also for increased stiffness. Fiat does not say openly, but we find that the hatch is designed to get a minimum of 4 stars on the Latin NCAP impact test.

One of the arguments of the Punto was its greater size than the Palio, although this was not reflected in much superior internal space. Since then the compact has grown, and Argo is born with almost the same measures of the Punto to face the leaders of sale Chevrolet Onix and Hyundai HB20: the new Fiat is exact 4 meters of length by 1,750 ms of width and 2,521 ms of between Axles It is larger than the main rivals in all dimensions, except for the 2,528 m inter-axes of the Onix. But Fiat guarantees that its internal volume, of 2.806 liters, surpasses the one of the Chevrolet (2,740 liters) and Hyundai (2,630 liters). Finally, the trunk is 300 liters, as in the HB20, among the best in the segment.

The design of the Argo is the work of the Brazilian style center, headed by Peter Fassbender. Without the same personality of the Punto, a legitimate Giugiaro, the new hatch resorts to familiar features of other models, such as the Mobi-type headlights, the European-type front grille and the rear taillamps at Alfa Romeo. The aerodynamic coefficient (Cx) of 0.34 was not the priority but rather the robust bearing. Altogether, the Argo was beautiful and attractive, showing potential to return the desire of the consumer in a Fiat compact.

If it depends on the offer of versions, Argo will not be missing to anyone. The base starts with the Drive 1.0 model, with a 3-cylinder Firefly engine (77 hp), followed by the 1.3-liter Firefly 4-cylinder (109 hp), which can be manual or automated GSR 5-speed. At the top of the range, the Argo Precision comes with the 1.8 E-torQ (139 hp) engine in a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic. And finally, the sports version HGT 1.8 has the same engine and also offers the manual gearbox (with shortened final ratio) and the automatic (same ratio of Precision). Thus, Fiat believes to have a car to tackle from the Onix LT 1.0 to the HB20 Premium 1.6 automatic, not to mention Peugeot 208, Ford Fiesta and the future VW Polo.

Another strong Argo bet is in the cabin. Four adults can be accommodated without problems, even if the rear ones are about 1.80 m. The doors with good opening angle and the high ceiling help in the access to the interior. In a quick comparison, I would say to be more spacious than Onix and HB20, but not as much as a Sandero. The dashboard design is the coolest in the category, with prominence for the "jumped" side air vents and the aviation keys in the central part, reminiscent of some Audi.

The level of finish and assembly is the best ever seen in a compact Fiat, in the same standard as Toro. The plastics are rigid, but of good quality and with textures pleasant to the touch, without burrs. In addition, there is a fence-painted plastic paint (gray in the Drive version and red in the HGT) that decorates the interior. The steering wheel is beautiful and of good footprint, with straight base for all versions and butterflies in the GSR and automatic versions. The shift knob is also exclusive, larger and more ergonomic than the Punto.

But the main attraction of the interior is also due to the new 7 "multimedia center with touch screen, arranged at the top of the panel as in the Mercedes Class A. It is an evolution of the UConnect system used in the Jeep and Toro, with new Layout and connection Apple Car Play and Android Auto, in addition to the rear-view camera (optional). Practical to use, the control panel is standard as of Drive 1.3, being offered as an option for Drive 1.0.

What's up?

The driving position is slightly higher than in the 208 and Fiesta, but not as high as on the Onix. The steering wheel adjusts in height and depth in versions 1.8 - only in height in the others. The seats are comfortable, with good lateral support and, when equipped with side airbags, they bring millimetric adjustment of the backrest - in the others the adjustment is by lever. The layout of the controls reminds a lot of Toro / Renegade / Compass, not by chance. Argo uses the same electronic architecture of these models, from there the color screen of 7 "in the cluster (standard in the HGT), the digital air conditioning (of a temperature), the presence key and the start by button (versions 1.8) , Among other items.Negative point of ergonomics is due to the too bulky door handle, which ends up knocking on the left leg of the driver in the curves.

And since we're talking about curves, fans of the "Old Fiat" will like Argo's suspension set-up. Even in the mid-range versions, such as Drive 1.3, the new hatch has nothing of the Palio's grumpy behavior, reminding the Punto much more. In the HGT version, it's a lot of fun: with firmer springs and dampers, in addition to the optional 17 "rim wheels, the Argo is firm and points precisely at the corners, with little body roll and a communicative (electric) steering. (Which is more than enough ) to be a legitimate successor to the T-Jet Punto . 

In the Drive 1.3 and 1.3 GSR versions, there is clearly a softer comfort-oriented feel with a more sensitive body inclination. Even so, the car is quite obedient and accepted to be thrown from one side to the other in the curves of the Velo Città without getting out of control. The steering is a bit faster than the Onix and HB20, while the dynamic reactions are well predictable, leaving the hatch easy to drive. In the versions with stability control, this showed smooth and progressive performance, without much intrusion in the case of the HGT version - which receives specific calibration of ESP, more "permissive".

As for performance, the Argo was pleased with the 1.3-liter engine, which delivers torque at low revs (14.2 kgfm at 3,500 rpm), leaving smart pickups and pickups, as well as having low fuel consumption - 9.2 km / l in the city And 10.2 km / l on the highway with ethanol, and 12.9 km / l and 14.3 km / l with gasoline, in order, by Inmetro data. The 4-cylinder firefly engine has smooth running even at high revs, which makes driving interesting even on a race course. The street test now remains.

Moving on to 1.3 GSR, the automated gearbox has similar operation to that used in Mobi GSR 1.0. It's softer than any version of the old Dualogic, but it still has not completely got rid of the hiccups in the gears. As in Mobi, the passages are more "smooth" when it accelerates progressively, without much demand of performance. While the butterflies exchange gives a seasoning to the driving, but the transmission does not accept reductions with the high turn.

In Argo HGT, the engine is the same 1.8 Toro E-TorQ, with the VIS system (variable intake manifold) and without the starting stub. It generates 139 hp of power and 19.3 kgfm of torque, values ​​more than enough to give agility to the hatch. It turns out that the Argo is not one of the lightest, accusing 1,243 kg in the manual HGT version. So the performance is good, but not surprising - and does not live up to the visual appeal of HGT. It starts with a decision on the straights (Fiat declares 0 to 100 km / h in 9.2 seconds with manual gearbox), but it takes a little time to gain breath on the slopes. The manual gearbox is known as the Palio / Punto, but with new cables and tuner. The couplings are lightweight and accurate (reminiscent of Bravo's), but still a little long compared to those of Onix and HB20.

Finally, the Toro set (engine 1.8 + Aisin 6-speed automatic transmission) is ideal for those looking for comfort above all else. It ensures smooth shifts even with the throttle pressed all the way and quickly identifies when you need to make one or two reductions. The performance at the racetrack was good, but like GSR, do not expect to make radical reductions for the butterfly because the transmission will not accept.

Tooutman

Citat: 2600  u 30 Svibanj 2017, 19:52:40
Ma mislim da kod dizajna najviše problema stvara ta bočna linija, svjetla i veliko rastojanje od tla. Neke stvari se lako riješe na modelu za Europu pogotovo iz razloga što tvornica ne bi bila ista.

Mene veseli Å¡to su se jako potrudili oko interijera.

Ma to za rastojanje  od tla je zato jer je za njihovo tržiÅ¡te auto. Tako isto pratio svoj Bravo pa dosta naletio na testova tih za južno američko tržiÅ¡e. I svi serijski auti koji bili na testu su bili na očigled podignuti. Tako da valjda trebaju biti podignuti jer pitanje po kakvim grbama od cesti se oni voze kroz favele..

A ove zadnje slike/videi pa to su sa serijala opremom makar mi tu izgleda simpatično. U jačoj opremi kak to danas biva se auto drastično mjenja po pitanju veličine kotača, lajsni, kvaki, farova.... i totalno se dobije drugi lijepÅ¡i dizajn auta. 
Italia Corse na 2 kotača tracking
https://www.strava.com/clubs/263699

Konstrukcija, korišteni materijeli, a gdje se mislim jasno vidi da je ovo iznad razine južno-američkih ili low-cost modela:

ElRa

Vidi se da su se potrudili i da je Argo za Juznu Ameriku vise od low-cost automobila. FCA Brasil je bas aktivan u zadje vrijeme, ako se ne varam i novi Jeep Compass je njihov produkt.
Kad vidimo da u Juznoj Americi jos prolaze stari Palio, Idea, Ducato IIb (i konkurencija ima slicnu tehnoloski gamu modela), Argo je veliki napredak za ta trzista.

Inspiracija za dizajn je bio Fiat 147. Uz Uno/Mille vjerojatno najlegendarniji Fiat u Brazilu.

ElRa

Mike20

Ovo na slici je render Brava 2

ElRa

Slika kao slika nije bitna, vec me zanima da li je najava za Punta tacna.

Citat: ElRa  u 05 Lipanj 2017, 13:59:03
Slika kao slika nije bitna, vec me zanima da li je najava za Punta tacna.

Da je ja bi već pisao. Imamo točno nula informacija o novom modelu B-segmenta u Europi.

ElRa

Ovakav kakav je sada vanjski dizajn moze stati na crtu Fabiji, Ibizi, Corsi, Fiesti. Yarisu... Ja bih volio da ga malo usminkaju sprijeda i bocne strane, spuste razmak od tla koji cm, pa da Fiat ima pravog predstavnika u B klasi.
Enterijer je odlican, meni vise lezi od Tipa, gama motora za pocetak OK (ako prepisu ponudu iz Brazila), ali je vremenom treba siriti.

:ok1: za Fiat sto ne napusta evropsku B klasu.

Echo

Ima li što svježih informacija? Prema ovome sa linku se spominje moguća proizvodnja u Kragujevcu, a mene ponajviše zanima ova stavka o 1.8 motoru u HGT verziji :)

https://www.motorbox.com/auto/magazine/auto-novita/nuova-fiat-punto-2019-foto-caratteristiche-prezzi-data-di-uscita