Main Menu

Giulia

Autor Boxer, 02 Veljača 2016, 20:10:17

« natrag - naprijed »

0 Članovi i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Boxer

Obične verzije na proputovanju

Dijagnoza postavljena, lijek se još traži...

cicili

Prijevod za ovo vam ne treba.

Giulia 2.2 JTDm 150cv, cambio manuale:
Accelerazione 0-100 km/h: 8,0"
Velocità massima: 221 km/h

BMW 318d 150cv, cambio manuale:
Accelerazione 0-100 km/h: 8,6"
Velocità massima: 215 km/h

Ka'e, Giulia Veloce će imati Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 gume i to 225/45 R18 sprijeda odnosno 255/40 R18 straga.

Da nije rekla-kazala evo i slič'ca:

ÄŒak ima i da ceo svet razume:
http://autogume.info/Leafletdealer_EF1A3_A4HighRes_SRB.pdf

Galante u posjetu Termliu gdje je već krenula serijska preoizvodnja V6 i I4 benzniskih motora za nove Alfe:
http://www.primonumero.it/attualita/primopiano/articolo.php?id=21345

Neke informacije isplivavaju.

Alfa Romeo Giulie QV je bila u potpunosti homologirana za EU u 9. mjesec prošle godine.

Od običnih verzija bi kod talijanskih dilera u startu trebali biti samo 2.2 JTDm i to od 150 i 180 KS i sa automatikom i manualcem. Homologacija če biti riješena kroz sljedeći mjesec i treba li bi zadovoljavati RDE po novoj FCA dizel politici.Zanimljivo da se primjena toga poklapa sa početkom prodaje dizela u 4. mjesec.

Iz službenih press materijala:

The new Alfa Romeo Giulia , making its début at the Geneva International Motor Show, will be available in three trim levels (Giulia, Super and Quadrifoglio) and six new engine versions:150 and 180 HP 2.2-litre diesel with 6 speed manual or 8 speed automatic transmission, the 200 HP 2.0-litre petrol engine

2.0-litre Petrol Engine

The new petrol engine fitted on the Giulia has four in line cylinders and is made entirely of aluminium. The particular features of this engine, in addition to the MultiAir electro-hydraulic valve actuator system, include the "2-in-1" supercharging system and the direct injection with a 200-bar high pressure system, which translate to a particularly quick response to the accelerator commands throughout operation and considerably efficient consumption levels. The configuration envisages 200 HP at 5,000 rpm and a maximum torque of 330 Nm at 1,750 rpm, and it is paired with the new 8-speed automatic transmission.

2.2-litre Diesel Engine

The first diesel engine in Alfa Romeo's history made entirely of aluminium was also devised for the diesel versions of the new Alfa Romeo Giulia. With four cylinders in line, this engine stands out for its latest-generation MultiJet II injection system with Injection Rate Shaping (IRS) and operating pressures of 2,000 bar. The variable geometry turbocharger with electric actuator implements "Ball Bearing" technology which minimises response times and at the same time guarantees benefits in terms of efficiency. The balancing countershaft offers the most stylish comfort and driving experience.
Two versions are available, with 180 HP at 3,750 rpm (maximum torque of 450 Nm at 1,750 rpm)  and 150 HP at 4,000 rpm (380 Nm at 1,500 rpm) respectively. For both configurations - teamed with rear-wheel drive - the new 8-speed automatic transmission is available or, alternatively, the six-speed manual gearbox.

Ali pazite osnovnu opremu:

Equipment on the new entry-level "Giulia" is rather generous including, as standard, new and efficient active safety systems such as the Forward Collision Warning (FCW) with Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB) and pedestrian detection, IBS (Integrated Brake System), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and cruise control with speed limiter. The entry-level version also includes aesthetic and functional features such as, for example, 16" alloy wheels, bi-zone climate control, Alfa DNA system and Connect 6.5" infotainment system.

AntonioK

The Alfa Romeo Giulia (Type 952) is a compact executive saloon car produced by Italian car manufacturer Alfa Romeo. It was premiered in June 2015, with market launch scheduled for February 2016,and it is the first D-segment offering by Alfa Romeo after the production of the 159 ended in 2011. The Giulia is also the first high volume production Alfa Romeo in over two decadto use a longitudinal engined rear-wheel drive platform, since the 75 was discontinued in 1992.es

Neven

Odličan mi je interijer  :hello2:

Neven

tomo 159

SavrÅ¡ena kombinacija. Samo da je joÅ¡ plava umjesto bijela.  :care1:

Neven

Cini mi se da a vec konfigurator na taliianskoj stranici

Šta se tiče opreme iz PR-a:

At the Geneva International Motor Show the new Giulia range, comprising the Giulia, Super and Quadrifoglio, will be unveiled.

Equipment on the new entry-level "Giulia" is rather generous including, as standard, new and efficient active safety systems such as the Forward Collision Warning (FCW) with Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB) and pedestrian detection, IBS (Integrated Brake System), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and cruise control with speed limiter. The entry-level version also includes aesthetic and functional features such as, for example, 16" alloy wheels, bi-zone climate control, Alfa DNA system and Connect 6.5" infotainment system.

In addition to the same equipment as the Giulia, the Super version also includes exclusive internal and external features: leather and fabric upholstery in various colours, special interior trim and 17" alloy wheels.

The top of the range Quadrifoglio also includes as standard all the functional and aesthetic features which enhance an elegant, sporty appearance: amongst which are highlighted the sports seats in leather and Alcantara, sports steering wheel with red power button, interior carbon fibre inserts and exterior aerodynamics. Comfort and safety features include BSM (Blind Spot Monitoring) technology and rear camera together with Xenon headlights with AFS technology.  In addition, specific technical features included are designed to maximise dynamic performance: the Active Aero Splitter system, dedicated brake system, DNA Pro selector with Race mode which communicates with the CDC (Chassis Domain Control) system and Torque Vectoring.

Znači ono Å¡to većina ovdje traži i za čim slini je Giulia Super. Meni je ekstra Å¡ta nisu stavili Ä'ikanske predimenzionirane felge.

cicili

auto je jednostavno prelijepo...  :slin: :slin: :slin:

I onda je vidiš iznutra i kažeš: Bit ćeš moja il me neće biti...

:love-smiley-028: